We use Fastway couriers for any Ireland and UK deliveries. A signature is required upon delivery.
Deliveries must be signed for so we can ensure you have received your parcel.
Ireland: €5 (1-2 working days)
Northern Ireland: €5 (1-2 working days)
UK: €10 (3-5 working days)
The products will be sent to you by recorded delivery. You will own the product(s) once we have received payment in full. Delivery of your order will be complete when we deliver the product(s) to the address you gave us and the product(s) will be your responsibility from that time. Once you receive them, the products will be at your risk for any damage which arises. The images of the product(s) on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your product(s) may vary slightly from those images. Although we have made every effort to display and print the colours of the product(s) accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the product(s) that will be delivered to you.
If you change your mind and wish to return your order, you can do so provided:
- Items must be returned within 14 days of being delivered and the return fee to be paid by
- Items must not be worn or washed
- Shoes must be tried on indoors and show no signs of wear
- Items must have all KODE Clothing & Footwear tags fully attached to the garment(s) and
relevant receipts/proof of purchase included within the returned package.
- Pierced jewellery, underwear garments cannot be returned for health and hygiene
- Please obtain a copy of proof of postage just in case your order is lost on the way back to the KODE Clothing & Footwear head office. If you fail to do so this may result in us not being able to process your return.
- A refund will be made by the original method of payment via the online store.
- If the product received by you is damaged or faulty you should let us know immediately and we will ensure you receive all your rights under the law.
- The full purchase price (original shipping fee excluded) will be refunded once the above criteria has been met and it passes inspection from our online returns team.
*All returns can be sent by post to KODE Clothing & Footwear, NO 20 Patrick Street, Tullamore, Co Offaly, Ireland.
*Please note returns can take up to 14 working days to be processed and refunds can take 3-5 working days to appear in your account depending on the bank you are with.
For more information email email@example.com (Please allow up to 24 hours for a response)